1. The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,
2. And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.
3. And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? and I answered, O Lord God, thou knowest.
4. Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord.
5. Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:
6. And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the Lord.
7. So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.
8. And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.
9. Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.
10. So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.
11. Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
12. Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
13. And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O My people, and brought you up out of your graves,
14. And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.
| DRY BONES
|My heart is breaking. I feel such a grieving in my spirit that tears come into my eyes and my throat closes off with emotion. The Holy Spirit is moving within me with such a profound grieving at the state of the church and His people.
Many years ago, I had a dream where I was in the travail of having a baby. The pain was terrible, my body was wracked in such pain that all I could do was scream. But, when I looked across the room, I discovered I was not the one having the baby; another woman was having the baby, while I had the pain.
Then the next day while driving in the country, I was looking at the pastures when I had a vision of a graveyard with bones everywhere. They were dried out and just lying about scattered. My heart broke as the Holy Spirit told me that is the state of most of the churches.
The next night after this, I spoke of this at the church I was sent too. Telling them we are called to travail and prostrate ourselves before the Lord for this country and her churches. I was told I was one of Job's comforters and wrong; that this country is in fine shape and the churches are Godly.
I have a question to ask each of you as well as myself. Where are we in the Lord? Do we excuse the moving back from His Glory as just being human? Do we look aside and not protest when man is crying out to self, in the name of the Lord, rather then to the Holiness of God and His will in our lives? Do we grieve when the man at the pulpit speaks telling us thus says the LORD, when the anointing of God is not present? Do we make excuses for our own fleshly action? How do we react to these things?
Do we know when the anointing of God is present? Do we really know when the spirit of God is moving in the gifts or whether the words spoken are of another spirit? So many times I hear words of "God" when the author is not God at all, but man. I have even seen the anointing of the demonic, and Christians excited over the "Word from God" not knowing the difference.
Does this make us sick, causing us to fall into prayer? Or do we shine it off as the foolishness of man and let it go. Or even worse do we know the difference? Do we know the heart of God? Do we know His heartache?
Are we teachable, moldable, and moving as He directs, reaching out for more of Him, setting aside the foolish teachings of man? When we come into a battle do we stay down, or do we go to the Lord in repentance getting up and going forward? Do we look down on those that have the same or worse battles then we do?
Do we really love others, or is it just something we need to say? How do we show this love? Are we self-involved or are we serving others, with the heart of the servant, not wanting to be mentioned?
What are our motives? Why are we doing the things we do, is it for attention, or because it's expected of us, and we want to look good? Are we willing to speak out as the Lord directs even if we know others will come against us? Do we speak of those that do speak out as being out of order?
Are we in His Word with a passion and daily asking the Holy Spirit to show us our shortcomings and our sins? Or do we read the Bible with a time limit in mind so we can say, "I read the Bible in one year"? I'm not saying it's bad to read it in one year. what I am saying, if we read it in a year yet don't dig into the meat of it; then what good did it do us?
I pray each one of us will search our hearts, asking the Lord to show us where we fall short, asking Him to open us up to His correction. Thanking Him as He shows us the truth of our walk, and inner self. He will do this for us if we ask, but we need to be sincere and ready to make it right. He is here with us wanting us to walk Holy, as He is Holy. There is no room for compromise or sloppy service to the LORD of LORDS.
We need to speak out as He leads us to do, not fearing the face of man, we need to determine in our heart never again to settle for the phony anointing!
Holy Father, praise your holy name, I Love you Abba, You are LORD. I'm asking you to anoint this page using it to open closed sleepy eyes, open ears not listening to Your voice. Abba I speak life to all who see this site and read these words. give life to the dry bones and lukewarm hearts. Put a fire in each breast to dig into Your word, searching for the meat. Hover over each one calling themselves by Your name, anointing Your children to go forth proclaiming Your Holy Words, calling all man into a close walk with You. Give Your children the boldness and wisdom to speak only as You direct. Have Your way I pray, Abba bring our babies in and all our loved ones. I bind the enemy holding our loved ones captive. you will loose them now in Jesus name! Move freely across this country and all countries Lord, making Your spirit heard. Abba wake up Your churches I pray, touch those in the office of pastors and shepherds, if they won't line up with You, then remove them and refill the post with men and women of Your choosing. Line us up Father in one accord, to march as one body under Your direction. Thank you Elohim, we love you and give you all the praise and glory. Thank You Lord fill and refill each of your children in Your Holy Spirit. Covering us all in the precious Blood of Jesus. You are wonderful. In Jesus name amen; so be it.
May the Lord bless each of you and keep you safe.